Integrate Anything to Anything with the eiConsole for Healthcare
Interoperability Issues? Consider it Solved.
Integrate Anything to Anything
- Medical Devices
One to One – One to Many – Many to Many – All using a common Model of Integration
Integrate Anywhere to Anywhere – Cloud to Cloud – Cloud to Ground – Ground to Ground
Import any File Format
- HL7 2.x / HL7 3.x / FHIR
- CCD / CDA
- Flat Files
- Semi-Structured Text
- XLS / XLSX
- COBOL copybook
Connect with Dozens of Supported Protocols
- Email (IMAP / POP3 / SMTP)
- Local / Network File System
- Generic Socket
- HL7 LLP
- HTTP / HTTPS
- Messaging (JMS / MQ / MSMQ / RabbitMQ)
- Any JDBC DB
- MySQL, MariaDB, Java DB, Derby, H2
- MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL
- MS Access
- EMR API Call
- Java RMI
- Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- loT (Serial, MQTT)
- VistA RPC
Use Any Industry or XML Standard
Welcome to the eiConsole for Healthcare
Configure Interfaces or Integration Routes using an assembly line approach that is graphical, intuitive and easy-to-use. PilotFish configurations are divided into two levels. A single connection between a source and target system is a route. A collection of routes working together is an interface.
7 Easy Steps to Create an Interface
Step 1: Identify the Source System – Fill in the detailed info about the system or systems outputting the interface data.
Step 2: Configure Connectivity – Pick a connectivity option from a drop-down.
Step 3: Map to a Common Format – Use the Transformation Module to transform the data into XML or a common format.
Step 4: Route the Data – Select the appropriate tab to configure the route.
Step 5: Map to the Target Format – Use the File-to-XML editor to describe inbound data then use the Data Mapper to perform transformation into your desired format.
Step 6: Configure Transmission – Pick a connectivity option from a drop-down of dozens of pre-configured communications protocols.
Step 7: Identify the Target – Fill in detailed information about the system or systems receiving the interface data.
Step 8: Transform the data using drag-n-drop without Scripting or Programming. Everything is W3C Compliant. Switch between XSLT and the Data Mapping View.
Get Productive with Special HL7 Features
HL7 Features and Components
- Friendly Name Option – Replaces cryptic HL7 names with simple, understandable synonyms
- Differencing Engine – With a click of a button, all common fields are automatically mapped to one another
- HL7 Parser – Can parse unknown segments, capturing the data for subsequent transformation and manipulation simply by selecting the HL7 2.X or HL7 3.X transformer from the transformation module drop-down list.
- Inline HL7 Documentation – Read in the desired HL7 Version. Once complete, the entire HL7 Vocabulary will appear in a hierarchical tree in the Data Mapper
- Graphical Test Mode – Test at any stage of the route, view output at any stage