Powerful HL7 Integration Case Studies & Successes
PilotFish’s HL7 Integration Solution software facilitates the interoperability of systems, trading partners, equipment and devices regardless of technology platform, standards and standards compliance, communications protocols or data formats. We can help you accelerate gaining the benefits of HL7 interoperability while defeating its complexities and meeting its challenges.
With PilotFish, you gain the business and financial advantages of a single, consistent approach to HL7 integrations delivering:
- greater automation and streamlined business processes
- easy electronic exchange of clinical information and medical documentation
- no problem syntactic interoperability, semantic interoperability, and workflow interoperability
- client capability to leverage open source components with open APIs
Easier and Faster HL7 Integrations Guaranteed
PilotFish has revolutionized interface development with its no-code intuitive approach and simplified yet sophisticated software. You benefit from the ease-of-use and speed of HL7 implementations delivered by our exclusive:
- Graphical Automated Interface Assembly Line process – integrations follows the same process, every time
- 3-pane true visual drag & drop Data Mapper – so easy that business analysts can do the majority of the configurations
- Lenient parser and pre-integration inspection, which guarantees higher quality data exchange
- Inline testing and documentation that ends dependencies on expensive technical talent
- Built-in tools for reuse of interfaces and components enabling the majority of our clients to implement a new customer in under 30 minutes!
Highest-Quality and Most Efficient HL7 Platform
PilotFish Interface Engine users rely on configuration rather than code to build the highest quality healthcare interfaces. Imagine the acceleration of data integration from anything to anything and the efficiency of:
- Instantly reading in any data format using a drop-down menu of built-in format builders (HL7 2.x, 3.x, FHIR, EDI, flat files, Database, DICOM, XSD, XML, NCPDP, etc.)
- Changing to any communications protocol by simply selecting from a drop-down menu and filling in new fields
- Achieving anything you previously could only do programmatically with ease, even for the most complex data mappings
The PilotFish HL7 Integration Solution offers you the advanced technology, automated processes, flexibility and rapid development tools needed to effectively integrate with the ever-evolving array of IT systems and equipment found across the healthcare ecosystem.
We invite you to browse the PilotFish HL7 Integration Case Studies and prove the case to yourself that PilotFish is the solution for you and your organization. Why not take a look at our high Capterra ratings too?
Under new contracts as a Hospital Quality Improvement Contractor (HQIC-CMS), the firm targeted quality improvement assistance to hospitals in response to the opioid epidemic and patient safety. Rapidly integrating HL7 feeds of EMR data from Epic, Cerner and others from over 30 hospitals to meet tight deadlines was the first requirement. The second was finding a cost-effective integration solution that would fall within their existing contract parameters. HL7, FHIR, API Integration >
High performance delivered! With a dominant position and market share in hospitals and practices throughout the United States, the client is focused on delivering a single source provider of financial, operational and quality metrics, coupled with proprietary, value-added analytical services. This massive big data integration challenge, a tough bake-off, and implementation prove the superiority of PilotFish Integration Engine Solutions. Delivering Higher-Quality Analytics in Less Time with Less Staff >
Lab result alerts from this hospital’s LIS were a persistent pain point for providers. Alerts were so frequent that they were unmanageable, veering on becoming meaningless. PilotFish’s HL7 Interface Engine was leveraged to solve this immediate HL7 ORU challenge. The partnership with PilotFish also positioned the lab for further CPOE implementations. See how PilotFish, the lab and IT architected a single report solution. HL7 ORU Alerts, Hospital LIS and CPOE >
PilotFish helped this state’s Department of Public Health meet the challenges of quality reporting of an enormous amount of COVID-19 surveillance data to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Critical data normalization, validation and standardization were performed speedily on incoming data from hundreds of systems and, in turn, was transformed and reported out to the CDC’s numerous receiving systems. HL7 COVID-19 Data Reporting: Benefits of Infinite Flexibility and Extensibility >
Message delivery is critical when impacting patients and serving tens of thousands of meals daily in acute care settings across the USA. Reliably reaching the right patient at the right time and patient safety are paramount. Real-time integration with HL7-based EHRs and admissions, discharges, transfers and order changes is crucial. Learn how a leading food services provider found a real partner in PilotFish to ensure that implementation of its new cloud-based food and nutrition management system was pain-free to its client base and provided a lasting foundation for growth. High-Volume, Complex HL7-EHR Integrations Now “No Problem” >
The healthcare division of one of the world’s leading manufacturers delivers new out-of-the-box interoperability capability. By partnering with PilotFish, a single consistent integration approach across product lines was achieved to support a growing client base of globally-dispersed automated medication management environments. HL7 Integration Speedily Incorporated Across Global Platforms >