A RESTful-Based, Real-Time Operational Reporting & Management Dashboard for Your Interfaces
PilotFish’s new web UI delivers multi-dimensional operational insight for greatly reduced downtime and issue resolution on the fly. Users get to view interface activity, from high-level message orchestrations all the way down to discrete operations. Developers gain access to fix issues on the fly. Business users are provided with the kind of operational detail that enables them to troubleshoot and resolve issues at a greater speed, and far more efficiently than was previously possible.
We’ve taken a radical new approach in designing our operational reporting eiDashboard. Why it’s different:
- Other systems use relational databases, forcing the user to predefine what business data to store in searchable columns
- PilotFish converts all structured or semi-structured data to XML
- This enables leveraging XML database technology to store every piece of information in a format that can be readily queried
- Users gain the ability to search, report and review any piece of data, from any message, at any time and in real-time
- Where other systems provide basic web-based log and status views, PilotFish provides a multi-dimensional view of interface activity
- Capabilities from high-level message orchestrations to discrete operations are made available at every level of abstraction
Monitor the Health of your Interfaces at Your Desk or on Your Mobile!
PilotFish’s eiDashboard utilizes a REST-based API for all operational reporting and control capabilities. Other systems only allow such access through a proprietary user interface which makes bundling these systems with other software, equipment, or services much more difficult due to an inconsistent user experience. PilotFish’s eiDashboard REST-based API now makes it possible for solution providers to integrate eiDashboard features right within their own applications. It provides a very unique value-add to other applications.
The Dashboard Overview page (above) presents a consolidated view of system performance (CPU, disk, and memory), overall interface health, and summary statistics of interface throughput and error rates.
The Route Edit page (above) allows for on-the-fly changes to the settings of all interface components. (Within the eiConsole, a Route is an interface or a part of the interface.)
The Interface Status page (above) shows the health of the interfaces based on user-configurable health rules. An unhealthy condition can be triggered if the processing time exceeds an upper limit, if the volume drops below an expected minimum or if a required external system goes offline.
The Transaction Logs page can be used to search for specific messages that have been processed and to view the contents of the message and its attributes as it progressed through every step of the interface.
The Security Management (above) functionality can be used to set up users with access limited to specific functionality and to specific interfaces.
Contact us to learn more about how you can bundle our solution with your application, device or equipment. Ask us about our Value Added Reseller program, too.