The PilotFish Interface Development Life Cycle –
Provides Support for Every Aspect of Healthcare Integration
Realize Healthcare Interoperability Now!
The eiPlatform is an HL7 Interface Engine powerhouse. With the eiPlatform, you can deploy hundreds of interfaces to a single server. NTM Acceleration, Intelligent Caching, and other performance-inducing techniques allow a single healthcare integration server to connect a theoretically limitless number of healthcare information systems. Dramatically lower the total number of interfaces required between internal and external business applications, too, with a common model method of integration (many-to-one and one-to-many). Healthcare interoperability becomes attainable.
Pilotfish Solutions – Healthcare Interoperability with No Compromises
- Connect anything to anything
- Use any communications protocol
- Benefit from virtually unlimited scaling
- Dramatically lower the total number of interfaces required between internal and external interfaces with a common model method of integration
- Enjoy built-in support for HL7 and any healthcare standard
- Enjoy built-in support for XML standards
- Enjoy built-in support for HIPPA EDI standards
- Benefit from self-documenting with an “Assembly Line” for building consistent, easy-to-maintain interfaces
- Audit every message through every stage with configurable logging
- Secure confidential information with an array of industry-accepted encryption and decryption methods
License PilotFish software very reasonably with a production server license that includes as many Q&A, development and backup servers as you need. Interested in bundling our engine with your service or application? Call us for great license pricing and VAR options.
You can achieve Healthcare Interoperability now. Call us for a free demonstration or send us sample input and output data for your most challenging interfaces and we’ll show you just how easy it can be done.