Channel Partner Reseller Agreement
A limited number of Channel Partner Agreements are available to companies that have an established presence in certain vertical market segments, need to add an integration solution to their product and service portfolio and can distribute and support the PilotFish suite of products.
In addition to standard licensing options, Channel Partner Agreements can be tailored to meet the strategic objectives of both PilotFish and our Channel Partner. Channel Partners can leverage the full suite of PilotFish integration products proven in hundreds of implementations across multiple industries internationally, to easily configure solutions for their industry vertical or market segment. Similar to Value Added Resellers, Channel Partners acquire licenses for resale at a discount and can mark-up licenses for any extra Value Added they provide. Additionally, the Channel Partner can realize revenue for services and support provided directly to the End User and participate in revenue sharing for jointly provided services.
Standard licensing options include:
- One-time Perpetual License plus Annual Maintenance for each deployed production instance of the eiPlatform. License and Maintenance fees are based on the size (cores and gigabytes of memory) of each production server instance to which the PilotFish software is deployed.
- Monthly Subscription License that includes Maintenance. Monthly Subscription Fees are based on the size (cores and gigabytes of memory) of each production server instance to which the PilotFish software is deployed.
- On-demand License that includes Maintenance. This license option is designed to complement an Elastic Computing Environment. Hourly On-demand license fees are based on machine resources actually used and billed in minimum increments of one minute.
- Leverage your vertical market business expertise and international support capabilities to quickly expand product lines and profit centers.
- Increase financial performance of international support centers by offering complementary services.
- Enhance your product and service portfolio to include integration and interoperability solutions; a rapidly expanding multibillion-dollar market.