PilotFish a Splunk Partner+ for Instant External Data Integration
PilotFish’s eiConsole for Splunk simplifies the integration of external data with Splunk. It provides ETL functionality and supports a wide range of data formats. The eiConsole also offers a graphical automated interface assembly line, a visual data mapper and Splunk-specific connectors to make integration seamless and intuitive without any scripting or coding. The eiConsole facilitates real-time data exchange and provides organizations with improved data quality, increased efficiency, better data analytics and reduced costs. The platform is scalable and extensible, making it future proof.
Automated Integration, Increased Efficiency and Improved Data Analytics
Splunk has revolutionized the way organizations manage, process and analyze their data. The integration of external data with Splunk has become easier and more streamlined with the introduction of PilotFish’s eiConsole for Splunk. This integration platform offers a range of features and capabilities that simplify the process of integrating external data with Splunk.
PilotFish offers Splunk software integration options and strategies for instant connections with external data sources across the healthcare ecosystem.
The eiConsole for Splunk provides ETL functionality, allowing users to ingest data from as many external sources as desired, regardless of the connectivity protocol or data format. It also includes built-in format readers and lenient parsers, making it easy to normalize complex and highly variable industry standard formats such as HL7, DICOM, FHIR, X12 EDI and CCD/C-CDA.
Users can execute Splunk platform search queries and process the output or transport the result to the desired target system. The eiConsole also allows users to post transaction data as event data into the Splunk platform using the Splunk Transport or send events into Splunk at specified stages of interface progression with the Splunk Processor. The eiConsole for Splunk comes with Splunk-specific connectors and components designed to make interaction with external healthcare data sources and Splunk seamless.
The eiConsole for Splunk’s, Splunk-specific connectors and components include:
- Splunk Search Listener – Execute Splunk search queries and process the output
- Splunk Transport – Post transaction data as event data to Splunk
- Splunk Processor – Send events to Splunk at specified stages of interface progression
- Splunk Log Appender – A Log4J appender configuration provided in the logging configuration
eiConsole for Splunk Streamlines External Data Integration with Graphical Assembly Line and Visual Data Mapper
The eiConsole offers a graphical automated interface assembly line and visual data mapper, making integration (no matter how complex) possible without any scripting or coding. The eiConsole for Splunk integrates external data from across the continuum of care, addressing a range of use cases for providers, payors, pharmacy benefit managers, medical device manufacturers, software vendors and healthcare information exchanges. It facilitates real-time data exchanges from devices, RTLS systems, telehealth or home health systems, applications, and legacy and modern systems.
The PilotFish eiConsole for Splunk offers several additional benefits beyond the seamless integration of external data with Splunk. Some of these benefits include:
- Automated and Visual Integration: The eiConsole provides a graphical and automated interface assembly line, as well as a visual data mapper, making integration fast, easy, and intuitive without the need for scripting or coding.
- Increased Efficiency: The eiConsole helps organizations streamline their data integration processes, leading to increased efficiency and reduced time to market.
- Improved Data Quality: The eiConsole’s built-in format readers, friendly names and lenient parsers help ensure that the data is correctly formatted and normalized, leading to improved data quality.
- Real-Time Data Exchange: The eiConsole facilitates real-time data exchange from devices, RTLS systems, telehealth or home health systems, applications and legacy and modern systems, providing organizations with up-to-date and accurate information.
- Scalability and Extensibility: The eiConsole is future-proof, offering limitless extensibility using an Open API or .Net bridge. This allows organizations to scale their integration efforts as their needs evolve.
- Improved Data Analytics: By integrating external data sources with Splunk, organizations can gain a more comprehensive view of their data, leading to improved data analytics and decision-making.
- Reduced Costs: The eiConsole helps organizations reduce the time and costs associated with integrating external data with Splunk, as well as the ongoing costs of managing and maintaining multiple data sources.
The PilotFish eiConsole for Splunk offers a wide range of benefits that help organizations integrate their external data with Splunk, leading to increased efficiency, improved data quality and better decision-making.
If you’re curious about the software features, free trial, or even a demo – we’re ready to answer any and all questions. Please call 813 864 8662 or click the button.
*Splunk is a registered trademark of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries.
HL7 is the registered trademark of Health Level Seven International.
X12, chartered by the American National Standards Institute for more than 35 years, develops and maintains EDI standards and XML schemas.