PilotFish’s HL7 Interface Templates Let You Configure and Reuse HL7 Interfaces for More Profitable Implementations
Choose from PilotFish’s extensive library of pre-built HL7 interfaces for the eiConsole Healthcare Interface Engine IDE. Download them for FREE from the PilotFish Interface Exchange (PIE) and ramp up your integration projects. Get started today!
- Organizations can save hundreds of hours of time by leveraging the PIE and tweaking downloaded templates to meet their own requirements.
- Organizations can create a private PIE where they can share their interfaces between different departments or teams.
- Solution providers can publish their interfaces to make them easily available to their customers for download.
View all the available HL7 and other interface templates on the PIE. Downloaded interface templates immediately appear in the eiConsole user’s inbox where they can be tweaked and used like any other interface.
Foster collaboration. Leverage re-use. Use the PIE. Here are some sample templates:
- HL7 2.x Template: Hospital Integration: Change Inpatient to Outpatient
- HL7 V2.x Template: ADT Messages: ADT_A05 Pre-Admit Patient
- HL7 2.x Template: Lab Report Example: Creatine Clearance
- HL7 V2.x Template: Public Health: Reporting to EHR ORU_R01 Identified Pathogens
- A.B.S 2 HL7 Vaccination Record Submission
- IHE Profile – Pharmacy – Hospital Medication Workflow
- HL7 v2.x Template: Meditech Detail Lab Report
- HL7 v.3 CDA Template: HAI Reports: Specialty Care Area
- DICOM Web Form Processing
- HL7 V2.x Template: CDC: VXQ_V01 Vaccine Single Response
Watch how rapidly you can build an interface using an HL7 interface template with the eiConsole for Healthcare Interface Engine IDE!
HL7 Message Template Video Demo
Learn more about the PilotFish Interface Exchange at PIE
See more about speeding up HL7 interface development via HL7 Interface Engine Features and about the eiConsole for Healthcare Interface Engine IDE.
The eiConsole for Healthcare Interface Engine IDE is part of the PilotFish Interface Development Life Cycle – a complete system for building, maintaining, testing and deploying interfaces.