Channel Software Sales & Business Development
Join the PilotFish team and be part of one of the most explosive areas of Healthcare – Systems Integration.
PilotFish is a 16-year old software development and services company. In 2012, we launched a Healthcare subsidiary to focus on the healthcare industry with a new office in Tampa. We are experiencing rapid growth. Our interface engine solutions are making it possible to easily and rapidly connect the myriad of systems, applications, databases, medical devices and equipment that all need to exchange data as mandated by the Government’s HITECH Act. PilotFish has the right solution, at the right time.
Our software offers powerful capabilities, unlimited flexibility, and extensibility. It is a true enterprise, future-proof solution. With our solutions organizations can connect anything to anything – systems, databases, applications or equipment and devices. And they have.
PilotFish solutions are proven in a wide variety of healthcare applications:
- Medical Equipment and Device makers are bundling our solutions with their applications to support integration with Hospital EHRs, billing and pharmacy
- Solution Providers use our interface engine to be able to accept data in any format, using any protocol, from their customers. With it they then can transform the data into the format their application requires and generate data analytics, financial and quality reports, which get transformed and sent back to their customers in the format they require
- State Government is using PilotFish to support Meaningful use reporting requirements by the state’s hospitals and practices to the Federal Government
- HIE’s are leveraging PilotFish to support the electronic exchange of medical, hospital and dental claims for states entities and organizations
- Labs are using PilotFish to support high volume data exchange with other labs, hospitals, and Government entities
The broad applicability of our product makes us well suited to meet the needs of the healthcare industry. Any entity that has an integration requirement can benefit from our solution.
Learn more about our products at healthcare.pilotfishtechnology.com
PilotFish is looking for talented software sales professionals who know the healthcare industry, understand technology and can help us expand our market share and reap huge financial benefits in the process.
The candidate must be able to work out of our Tampa, FL office located in Sabal Park, near Brandon, FL (9950 Princess Palm Ave. Tampa, FL 33602)
(Only candidates with these skills will be considered)
- Must have at least 3+ years of IT software sales experience
- Experience selling B2B to C level executives
- Must have an aptitude for technology so you can intelligently communicate the product’s technical advantages and features
- Must have outstanding sales skills with the ability to identify, develop and close new opportunities, as well as grow existing accounts
- Should be able to work independently and be highly motivated
- Must be capable of hunting and closing new opportunities
- Must be willing to travel as needed (travel is very limited, a few trade shows a year)
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience selling to healthcare solution providers, medical equipment and device manufacturers, carriers, HIEs, EMRs / EHRs and other healthcare entities
- Health insurance and a company matched 401K plan
- Generous base salary and commission plan with NO CAPS
- Six-figure earnings potential
PilotFish has a robust inbound sales lead process with a comprehensive digital marketing program. We participate in trade shows that generate hundreds of leads and have an extensive database of prospects, all at your disposal.
If you are a high-energy individual and interested in joining a company that is poised to break out, provides enormous earnings potential, and offers an Apple-like environment that is agile and gets things done, email us at email@example.com. Please include your resume and a response to the following questions:
- How many years of Business Development experience do you have?
- How many years of Healthcare related sales experience do you have?
Job Type: Full-time