Best-of-Breed Healthcare Integration Tools with Expert Implementation Services
At PilotFish we don’t just license our best of breed technology, we also support it with complete implementation services that take an organization from installation right through to production.
Services for a Pilot implementation may include:
- Installing the necessary supporting technology, including an application server if required and a JVM. (Note: we support all the popular application servers, operating systems, platforms and relational database management systems.)
- Providing and installing the eiPlatform on a server at your site. The eiPlatform run-time components include:
- Administrative Reports
- Activity Logs
- Error Logs
- Providing and installing at least one copy of the eiConsole for Healthcare on a single user workstation.
- Analyzing the current Source system data output for the selected interface to determine additional data requirements.
- Configuring the appropriate XCS Listener to support your preferred method of making data available from the Source system to the eiPlatform.
- Creating the transformation from the Source system format to the new XML standard format.
- Configuring the Routing rules to direct the message to the appropriate Target(s).
- Creating the transformation from the common XML format to the format required by the Target(s) (trading partner). If no transformation is required, the common XML format will be “relayed”.
- Configuring the appropriate XCS Transport to support the trading partner’s preferred method of receiving data.
- Testing the interface end-to-end within the eiConsole for Healthcare.
- Promoting the interface to the eiPlatform running on a test or production server.
- Providing a detailed explanation of the PilotFish software employed to accomplish the interface.
- If desired, providing hands-on training and formal education on the use and maintenance the eiConsole for Healthcare, eiPlatform and the deployed interface.
Call us at 860 632-9900 x 309 to discuss the right implementation strategy and services for your organization.