Join our team and you will become part of the fastest growth area in IT – Healthcare, as well as make a real difference in improving patient health & quality of life.
The Government’s HITECH act has placed huge burdens on healthcare providers and vendors to integrate the enormous number of systems within the healthcare ecosystem. They have mandated that patient data be shared – to do that requires complex integration. PilotFish is a 14 year old systems integration company that licenses its products and provides services as well. Integrating disparate systems – whether it be applications, databases, equipment and medical devices or Apple and Android health and fitness devices – is our sweet spot. The opportunity for using our software to solve the healthcare industry’s integration challenges is huge.
To meet this need, PilotFish opened a new office in Tampa, FL. Tampa offers our employees a great quality of life, affordable housing and a lower cost of living. It has a great business climate for us as well. We are looking for bright, talented and passionate developers to join our team.
We are hiring Sr. Software Engineer / Project Managers and Jr. Software Engineers.
Depending on your position and experience, you’ll:
- Work with clients gathering interface requirements and helping them configure interfaces
- Troubleshoot (though 95% of the time, it’s the client’s application or a third party system that is causing the trouble)
- Do product demos
- Conduct onsite and remote product training
- Do development on custom components or product enhancements
- Help implement our software
- Work with clients through installing our software or doing an upgrade
- Solid proficiency in Java (5+ years for the Sr. position), XSLT, XML and Web Services
- Solid proficiency in Java (2+ years for the Jr. position), XSLT, XML and Web Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to participate to work with clients directly
- Ability to travel in the US (project related and very sporadically up to 25%)
- Full time on premises employees only (no telecommuting)
- Experience with integration tools and on integration projects preferred, but not a must
- Project management experience with small teams (Sr. Position)
If you are tired of being 1 of 50 or a few hundred in a big company and want to get noticed, have some influence on the direction of the product as well as have some fun working with a great team of people in an industry where what you do really matters, call us.
PilotFish offers full individual health benefits and generous vacation/personal day allowances, plus a great office and environment for collaboration.
If this sounds like a career you’d be interested in, please contact us today.
Call: 860-632-9900, x 511 or email us at: careers@PilotFishTechnology.com